Sunday 31 August 2014

Pussy cat, pussy cat, where have you been? I've been ...

I've been here, there and everywhere. And what a wonderful time I've had. (And it's not over yet - I'm off to Ireland soon).

But here is a little competition to mark my return to blogland:

Where have I been:


Looking East from there - this is what I could see:


There will even be a prize!!

I have, at last, gathered my three Over The Hill ebooks into a print book. I've seen the proofs (and it is rather wonderful), and so - to celebrate it's arrival, I shall award two prizes of that book (picked at random) from those who get this right.

If no one does, then I'll begin to give clues. But for now - happy guessing!!

9 comments:

  1. I guess Bournemouth, but I don't recognise those buildings and beach huts can be found in lots of places, so I'm probably wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brighton? How many guesses do we get???!! I've got Vultures in ebook, will be read before tooooo long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...I'm not entering because I used to live there, I feel like it's cheating! I used to work in one of the hotels just beyond the new beach huts...I've lived away for twenty-one years, exactly half my life, now I'm a little homesick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't recognise it either. I tried to cheat by checking out Lisa's blog to see if she said where she came from but she didn't so I shall guess that it's Eastbourne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Rosalind! You'd have to followed to my new blog, then linked across to my Official Website...it's on my About Me! ;)

      Delete
  5. Great guesses - and yes, we're on the South Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it's Brighton...was there in march for my daughter's hen do! ooh Ireland, have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete